|Companies use Crowdfunding’s Form C, also known as the Offering Statement, to attract investors. Companies use the Form C, and related documents, to meet the requirements of Regulation Crowdfunding. Nevertheless, most sophisticated investors perform their own due diligence before deciding to invest.|
OUR SEC COMPLIANT OFFERING STATEMENT TEMPLATES
Our Offering Statement templates are SEC compliant and follow the guidelines of Regulation Crowdfunding. We offer templates for your corporation or LLC, issuing equity securities.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR CROWDFUNDING TEMPLATES
When you purchase of any of our SEC compliant Offering Statement templates, you’ll receive all of the following:
- The Form C to file with the SEC;
- An Offering Statement, loaded with fully editable content;
- A Mail Merge Data Source file saves you time in completing your Offering Statement;
- An Executive Summary/Pitch Sheet;
- The ERISA Disclosure Document;
- A complete set of Patriot Act Disclosure Documents.