REG D PPMs
Our SEC/Regulation D compliant PPM templates feature SEC approved content, are easy to use and easy to edit with your own content. We offer templates for your Corporation, LLC, R.E.I.T., Hedge Fund, Real Estate Fund or Private Equity Fund. Whether your company is a start-up company or a more mature company, our templates are ideal for your Reg. D capital raise. Using our templates and included Mail Merge, you can complete your full set of Offering Documents in very little time.
FREE FORM D FILING
With the purchase of any of our PPM templates, except the basic PPM, we’ll work with you to establish your EDGAR account, obtain your EDGAR filing codes and we’ll even file your Form D with the SEC, all for FREE!
FREE CAPITALIZATION (“CAP”) TABLE
When you spend $100 or more on any of our PPMs, you’ll also receive a Capitalization Table, a $60 value. This is a basic capitalization table for a corporation issuing Common Stock. If you have an LLC, you can easily modify the table by changing Common Stock to Membership Units. You only have to complete highlighted areas of the table with your own data; the table’s formulas will automatically calculate the values and populate the table for you.
DOCUMENTS YOU’LL RECEIVE
With your purchase of any of our Reg. D compliant PPM templates (except the Basic PPM) or order a custom PPM tailored for your business and capital raise, you’ll receive ALL of the SEC required documents you need for your Regulation D offering. These documents include:
- A PPM template, based upon the Form S-1, created following the guidelines Regulation S-K and featuring fully editable, SEC approved content;
- A Mail Merge Data Source file to save you time in completing your PPM;
- The Subscription Agreement;
- An Accredited Investor Verification Document, to help you comply with Regulation D requirements and to help you evaluate your potential investor;
- A Third-Party, Rule 506(c) compliant Verification Letter;
- Jurisdictional Legends for all 50 states and the District of Columbia;
- The ERISA Disclosure Document;
- The complete Set of Patriot Act Disclosure Documents;
- A one page “Pitch Sheet,” ideal for presenting an overview of your private offering to potential investors;
- A blank Form D. Privately held companies that offer and sell their securities under the Regulation D exemption ARE REQUIRED to file a Form D with the SEC. We’ll even file your Form D for you.
- A Capitalization Table.