REG D PPMs
Starting at just $49, our SEC/Regulation D (Rules 504, 506(b) and 506(c)) plus Rule 147/147A compliant PPM templates are full of SEC approved content and are easy to edit. We have PPM templates for your Corporation, LLC, R.E.I.T., Hedge Fund, Real Estate Fund or Private Equity Fund. Our templates are ideal for start-up companies to more mature companies in virtually any market segment: technology, manufacturing, services, construction and more.
Don’t spend $20,000 while waiting weeks for a complete set of Offering Documents for your Reg. D offering. With our PPM templates and Mail Merge, you can complete your full set of Offering Documents in very little time. Plus, because we create our templates using the Form S-1 and Regulation S-K as guidelines, our templates meet all of the requirements of Reg. D, the JOBS Act and Dodd-Frank. Using our templates, you’ll soon have your complete set of Reg. D Offering Documents ready to present to your investors.
FREE FORM D FILING
With the purchase of any of our PPM templates, except the basic PPM, we’ll work with you to establish your EDGAR account, obtain your EDGAR filing codes and we’ll even file your Form D with the SEC, all for FREE!
FREE CAPITALIZATION (“CAP”) TABLE
When you spend $100 or more on any of our PPMs, you’ll also receive a Capitalization Table, a $60 value. This is a basic capitalization table for a corporation issuing Common Stock. If you have an LLC, you can easily modify the table by changing Common Stock to Membership Units. You only have to complete highlighted areas of the table with your own data; the table’s formulas will automatically calculate the values and populate the table for you.
DOCUMENTS YOU’LL RECEIVE
With your purchase of any of our SEC and Reg. D compliant PPM templates (except the Basic PPM) or order a custom PPM tailored for your business and capital raise, you’ll receive ALL of the SEC required documents you need for your Regulation D or Rule 147/147A offering. These documents include:
- A PPM template, based upon the Form S-1, created following the guidelines Regulation S-K and features fully editable content;
- A Mail Merge Data Source file to help you get started and to save you time in completing your PPM;
- A legal Subscription Agreement;
- An Accredited Investor Verification Document, to help you comply with Regulation D requirements and to help you evaluate your potential investor;
- A Third-Party Verification Letter, compliant with Rule 506(c);
- Jurisdictional Legends for all 50 states and the District of Columbia;
- The ERISA Disclosure Document;
- A complete Set of Patriot Act Disclosure Documents;
- A one page “Pitch Sheet,” ideal for presenting an overview of your private offering to potential investors;
- A blank Form D. The Form D is an SEC form issuers MUST file under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. Privately held companies that offer and sell their securities under the Regulation D exemption ARE REQUIRED to file a Form D with the SEC. And, we’ll even file your Form D for you.