|Regulation A+ provides an exemption from registration for public offerings. Regulation A+ has two tiers: Tier 1, for offerings of up to $20 million in a 12-month period and Tier 2, for offerings of up to $50 million in a 12-month period. Both Tier 1 and 2 issuers must file and qualify an Offering Statement on a Form 1-A with the SEC. The Form 1-A, also known as the Regulation A Offering Statement, discloses key information to investors and helps prevent fraud.|
Both Tier 1 and Tier 2 offerings share certain basic requirements including requirements for company eligibility, bad actor provisions, disclosure and other matters. Tier 2 offerings also limits the amount of money a non-accredited investor may invest, requires audited financial statements along with filing of ongoing reports. Issuers of Tier 2 offerings do not have to register or qualify their offerings with state regulators.
OUR SEC COMPLIANT FORM 1-A TEMPLATES
Our Form 1-A templates include all of the documents you need for your Tier 1 or Tier 2 offering and are available for your corporation or LLC.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR FORM 1-A TEMPLATES
With your purchase of any of our SEC compliant Form 1-A templates, you’ll receive all of the following:
- The Form 1-A;
- The Tier 1 or Tier 2 Offering Circular that complies with Rule 252;
- An Offering Circular featuring fully editable content;
- A Mail Merge Data Source file to facilitate your completion of your Form 1-A;
- A legal Subscription Agreement;
- Jurisdictional Legends for all 50 states;
- The ERISA Disclosure Document;
- A complete Set of Patriot Act Disclosure Documents.