By using the services of offeringdocs.com, owned and managed by Enterprise Creations, LLC (herein “EC”), you agree to the following Terms of Service:
The following terms apply only to products and services ordered on this website. These terms may or may not apply to contractual agreements made separately in person or electronically. By purchasing any of our products or services on this website, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to these terms.
1. Refund Policy. Due to the nature of our products and services, WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS for any reason. A) For downloadable e-products, including, document templates and other products, once your payment is approved and processed, you have immediate access to the product via our shopping cart system. B) For services and tangible products, once your payment is approved and processed we begin setting up your account and/or we order any tangible products required to fulfill your order. Work is deemed to have begun upon the completion of your order and payment.
2. Product. Upon the purchase of a Product you agree to purchase such Product(s) AS-IS and further agree to the provisions herein. Under no circumstance does EC Guarantee its Products or the accuracy thereof, nor does EC guarantee the success of a project based solely upon the use of its Product(s).
3. Product Licensing. Upon the purchase of a Product, EC grants the purchaser a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use such Product(s) and permits the following uses:
- You may alter the Product by inserting your particular data to customize such Product; and
- You may use such Product in a Business Plan, Capital Raise, Public Stock Offering, Regulation D Private Placement, Regulation A+ Offering, Regulation Crowdfunding Offering, Venture Capital presentation or offer, Angel Investor presentation or offer, Bank Loan Application, or any other use that requires the information contained in the Product.
4. Restrictions. All products are the property of EC and may only be used for personal or business use. You may not resell any of our products, change any portion thereof for the purpose of resale, license, give or distribute our products to any third party for any use whatsoever. All products are Copyright © 2002-2017 by Enterprise Creations, LLC and protected under U.S. and International copyright laws. You may not use our product(s) to establish credit worthiness or eligibility for credit, employment or insurance for any individual.
5. Service. Upon the purchase of a Service EC agrees to provide to Client the service(s) ordered and listed in the Clients online account of this website. Such services are hereinafter referred to as “Services.” Client agrees that EC shall provide a specific service for delivery via email or other transmission service.
6. Downloading. Upon purchase all downloadable Products are available for download up to 3 download attempts. Further access may be granted on a case by case basis. If you can not download a Product (or Service materials) we reserve the right to deliver the Product or Service via email, U.S. Mail, FedEx, or other similar delivery service.
7. Payment for Services. All payments must be made in advance. If your payment is declined your order will not be placed and work product will not be started and/or delivered.
8. Invoicing. EC will keep a general account and purchase history of each transaction. YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT WILL SHOW YOUR CHARGE AS “ENTERPRISE CREATIONS, LLC.” For all state filings, you may be required to pay a separate filing fee to each state. State filing fees are not considered part of our preparation services.
9. Term and Termination. The term of this agreement shall be the time period starting from the moment we receive an order until the moment we fill the order. Once your purchase has been made you may not terminate the purchase once the approval has been sent from your credit card company to capture the funds necessary to activate your account. Once your approval is received your account will be created within one (1) Minute and work will have begun on your project.
11. Independent Contractor. EC is an independent contractor and neither EC nor its staff is or shall be deemed to be employed by Client. The Client shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to EC’s compensation hereunder. EC shall have no claim against the Client hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind. EC shall not be required to devote EC’s full time to the performance of the Services required hereunder. During the term of this agreement, EC shall devote as much of their productive time, energy and abilities to the performance of their duties hereunder as is necessary to perform the required duties in a timely and productive manner. EC is not required to deliver the Services during a fixed hourly or daily time and if the Products are delivered at the Client’s premises.
12. Conflict of Interest. It is acknowledged that EC has other Clients and EC offers Products and Services to the general public. EC is expressly free to perform Services for, and deliver products to, other parties while delivering Services to the Client. EC reserves the right to Terminate its Services hereunder if EC is made aware that Client has committed or is committing a crime using the Services of EC. Moreover, EC may Terminate its Services if a Conflict of Interest is discovered at any point during the Term herein. EC reserves the right to Terminate its Services for any Conflict of Interest which EC deems to be a valid conflict. If EC Terminates the Services herein no refund will be given.
13. Disputes. Any disputes that arise between the parties with respect to the performance of this contract shall be submitted to binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be determined and resolved by said Association under its rules and procedures in effect at the time of submission and the parties hereby agree to share equally in the costs of said arbitration. The final arbitration decision shall be enforceable through the courts of the State of Washington. In the event that this arbitration provision is held unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then this contract shall be as binding and enforceable as if this section 13 were not a part hereof.
14. Work Product. EC warrants to Client that the Services and/or material therein to be delivered or rendered hereunder, will be of the kind and quality designated. Special requirements for format or standards to be followed shall be requested by client separately.
15. Liability. No work product or services produced by EC, whether written, oral or implied, is, or shall be relied upon as, a promise, warranty or representation. EC disclaims responsibility, direct or indirect, express or implied, for the truth, accuracy or completeness of information and work product provided to Client. The Client acknowledges full and complete responsibility for the truth, accuracy and completeness of all information and work product received from EC and expressly waives all rights of recourse, if any, against EC for Client’s reliance thereon. In no event shall EC be liable for any damages, including special or consequential damages, either in contract or tort, whether or not the possibility of such damages has been disclosed to EC in advance or could have been reasonably foreseen by EC, and in the event this limitation of damages is held unenforceable then the parties agree that by reason of the difficulty in foreseeing possible damages all liability to Client shall be limited to Ten Dollars ($10.00) as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
16. Applicable Law. EC shall comply with all applicable laws in providing Services but shall be held harmless for violation of any governmental regulation to which it may be subject but to which reference is not made herein. EC shall not be deemed to have held itself out as a law firm and/or legal advisor and/or a lawyer. EC will not offer legal advice or legal services hereunder. Client agrees to seek separate legal counsel for all matters requiring such legal services. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.
17. Modification or Amendment. No amendment, change or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by the parties hereto.
18. Unenforceability of Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
19. Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without the prior written consent of the other party. Except for the prohibition on assignment contained in the preceding sentence, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefits of the heirs, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
If you have questions regarding our policies please contact us at (206) 442.6677.
*Enterprise Creations, LLC reserves the right to change pricing for our services and/or this statement without notice.
|Our SEC compliant documents and other services are not a substitute for the advice of legal counsel.|